Review 360° virtual tours of your properties
From before and after photos, video and walk through digital footage, YATU360 is the best way to add efficiency and cost savings to your job site. Time and date stamped, full documentation is critical in today’s demanding construction environment.
Commercial & Residential
Hospital & Medical Facilities
Schools & Universities
Warehouse & Light Industrial
A camera for every situation
Video Capture, Video Editing and Video 360° Tours of Construction Job Sites with Time/Date Stamp Documentation
Do you want an updated progress 360° tour every day or every few days? YATU360 provides progress update footage throughout the life cycle of the building project.
YATU360 understands that many projects are time sensitive and focused on security. That is why we secure and encrypt every video and place behind a login screen to share only with the appropriate parties.
Inspections, inspectors and the rest of us. We know that some vendors and managers do not always see eye to eye. YATU360 takes the stress away by sharing and communicating online in this process to help limit the amount of conflict, confusion and back and forth.
Video editing can be customized. Some need roof shots and tours, others walls and ceilings. Whatever the case may be, YATU360 has it covered and can edit and customize your data for certain aspects of the construction project.
Recent Job Sites
Mapping features are built into the YATU360 back-end system to be able to view projects by standardized Google Maps and Google Maps API in conjunction with YATU360 degree virtual tours.
- Fisherman’s Hospital Part 1July 10, 2019
- Fisherman’s Hospital Part 2July 10, 2019
- Fisherman’s Hospital Part 3July 10, 2019
- Fisherman’s Hospital RoofJuly 10, 2019
- Fleet LandingJuly 10, 2019
- Fleet Landing Day 2July 10, 2019
- Ft. Lauderdale Beach – Robert ECIJuly 10, 2019
- Ft. Pierce – Floor TileJuly 10, 2019
- House in BocaJuly 10, 2019
- NAS JAX 4th Floor EastJuly 10, 2019
- Zarcadoolas ResidenceJuly 10, 2019
- Zarcadoolas Residence UpdateJuly 10, 2019
- 58 N Collier Blvd – Marco Island – Popcorn Ceiling WalkJuly 10, 2019
- 612 Industrial AveJuly 10, 2019
- 641 Pine Hollow Lane Windows Day 1July 10, 2019
- Carlton Terrace FPL VaultJuly 10, 2019